Tour Canon de los Perdidos
One of our Tours in Ica that we have is the Canon de los Perdidos Ica Peru Tour, a tourist attraction in Ica that was only discovered in the 80s. It’s a natural formation in the shape of a crack in the earth, it’s about 150 meters deep and about 3 kilometers long. An ideal place for adventurers and trekking enthusiasts!
Ica is one of the ideal destinations to escape, this southern region is located 4 hours from Lima and it has different activities that can be carried out for travelers who venture to explore its territory.
The Ica dunes protect the cultural and historical legacy of ancient civilizations and the location of an oasis that seems to be taken from a movie or a fairy tale. In our Ica tours, there are beautiful beaches with refreshing waves and you can take different tours such as the Ballestas Islands, tubular tours in Ica, the Pisco Route, and Flight over the Nazca Lines, among others.
Inicio Tour Canon de los Perdidos Ica Peru
We leave towards the South of Ica, during the journey, our driver will make a stop on the outskirts of Ica, before entering the desert. This in order to make purchases of drinks and some food for the excursion.
07:00 am. Exit Desert of Ocucaje
We’ll go to the Ocucaje desert bound for the Canon de los Perdidos, we will travel along the Panamericana Sur, and then take the detour that will take us to the Ocucaje Desert.
08:20 hrs. Arrive to Pampa de Piedras
We will make a stop in an area called the Pampas of the stones “Pampa de Piedras”, where we can find a large number of Apachetas, which are built by the same tourists who come to the place.
09:00 hrs. Tour Canon de los Perdidos
We will arrive at the Canon de los Perdidos Viewpoint; where the great crack that shows its extension and depth will be observed, which in turn serves as protection for the carrion birds that are the guardians of this area.
We will start our walk along a sandy road where you can also see some fossils and saltpeter that leads us to the water holes of this great canyon 150 meters deep and 1.5 km long, during the walk we will live an unforgettable adventure.
11:30 hrs. Transfer to Ica
We will leave the Canyon and move to the City of Ica.
2:30 hrs. Arrival to the City of Ica.
Finally, passengers will be taken to their hotel or bus station in Ica.
End of our service.
Does not includes:
- Daily departures.
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- Professional camera or a cell phone with good resolution to take excellent photos.
- Hat or cap to protect yourself from the sun.
- Sunscreen and/or moisturizer for the face and body.
- Indicate if you return to the city of Ica or stay in Paracas.
- Cash in national currency, preferably small bills and coins.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
How is the weather in Ica?
On December to March, temperatures in Ica are very hot so we recommend wearing light clothing, swimwear or sportswear
On the other hand, between April to November, the weather is humid, Ica has low temperatures and there are drizzles, so it is recommended to wear sweaters, jackets and raincoats.
What other activities can I do in Ica?
The most popular activities to do in Ica are:
- Make a Tour in Huacachina
- Make a dune buggy tour Ica.
- Practice paragliding in Huacachina.
- Flight the Nazca Lines
- Discover the Palm Tree with 7 heads.
- Explore the Canyon of the Lost (el Cañón de los Pérdidos)
- Do the Pisco Route – Ica Vineyards Tours
There are changes in Machu Picchu Peru Tours due to COVID-19?
- Due to the corona virus (COVID-19), we modified some of our policies.
- Our protocol for the tourism sector is approved.
- Due to the current situation, changes and restrictions have been generated by the Ministry of Tourism (Mincetur).
- They’ll only be able to enter the archaeological parks according to the security protocols
Some of our travelers reviews 🙂