City Tour - 4 Ruins in Cusco
Cusco, the mystical city with abundant archaeological sites, architecture, handicrafts, gastronomy, music, painting, in short, a city full of culture and tradition.
To visit the city of Cusco and its ruins is to be dazzled by the sublime of its nature and its great cultural variety.
Day 1: Bus Cusco – Cusco city, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay.
13:00 Hrs: Our meeting will be at the Main Square of Cusco and the tour begins with a visit to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, one of the most emblematic constructions of the Incas from where we can appreciate a privileged view of almost the entire city.
Then, we will continue to Qenqo, an archaeological complex mainly used for ceremonial and astronomical purposes.
Then, we will visit Pukapukara, which was a fortress for military use with multiple environments, squares, baths, aqueducts, walls, and towers.
Finally, we will visit Tambomachay, an archaeological site with water channels made of carved stone that was possibly dedicated to the worship of water.
18:00 approx: We arrive at the historic center of Cusco and thus culminate the City Tour 4 ruins Cusco.
End of our services
Does not include:
Before you book
- You can reserve this tour up to 12 hours in advance.
- We offer group outings and private services.
- The tour is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Lightweight clothing.
- Warm clothes and/or clothes for rainy days (plastic poncho) in case we are in the rainy season.
- Resistant footwear.
- Camera and/or video camera.
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- Toilet paper, inside and outside the luggage.
- Snacks: cookies, energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola, etc.
- Cash – in local and low denomination currency for snacks and souvenirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
TO MAKE THE TOUR RESERVATION, WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Once the payment is done, you must send us to our e-mail email@example.com the copy of your passports or foreigner card, so we can send you the confirmation and the invoice.
- You must indicate the date of travel and the number of people to the email firstname.lastname@example.org since our website does not give you the option to choose the date of travel.
- You must contact us one day before your City tour + 04 ruins in Cusco to re-confirm your participation.
If you don’t have much time and you want to do the City Tour 4 ruins Cusco we recommend you to make your reservation 48 hours in advance to ensure availability.
Our most in-demand holidays
- Holy Week: From April 07th to 11th.
- Inti Raymi: From June 20 to 25.
- Independence Day: From July 28th to July 31st.
- All Saints Day: From November 01st to 04th
- Christmas and New Year: From December 23, 2018, to January 01.