Humantay Lake 2 Days and 1 Night
Our Humantay Lake tour 2 days in Cusco will captivate you. Its geographical location and its mineral richness make it a visual spectacle to enjoy.
The multicoloured hues that can be seen on its shores, according to the light and weather, will make you feel in a magical atmosphere where you will not want the day to end.
Take this tour to Humantay Lake in 2 days and have a great opportunity to discover more of Cusco than just Machu Picchu.
04:00 hrs. Pick- up from your hotel.
- Our guide will pick you up from your hotel at the indicated time to be transferred in our mobility to Soraypampa, where we will start the Laguna Humantay tour 2 days 1 night.
- Upon arrival to Mollepata, we will enjoy a breakfast prepared by our cook while we observe the beautiful scenery that surrounds us, and at the same time, we condition ourselves to the altitude of the area (3900 m.a.s.l.).
- After breakfast, we will begin our 3-hour hike. Throughout this journey, we will be able to observe multicoloured landscapes and crops that are mixed between the mysterious mountains and snow-capped mountains, Andean animals such as the llama, alpaca, sheep, vicuñas, deep valleys, and the great diversity of flora and fauna.
- Afterwards, we will arrive at Challapata, where we will have lunch. We will continue the journey and after three hours of walking, we arrive at Salkantay Pampa to have our dinner and rest until the next day under the light of the starry sky classic of our Inca and Cusco highlands.
- This day we will wake up very early to enjoy our delicious breakfast and start the hike to the impressive Humantay Lagoon which is located at (4200 m.a.s.l.), where we can enjoy a spectacular view of the second-highest mountain in the Cusco region.
- The Humantay Lagoon is fed by the glaciers of the Humantay Mountain, located 5,900 meters above sea level. Once we enjoy the breathtaking views of the Humantay Lagoon and the surrounding mountains, we will return to our campsite to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch, we will continue hiking until we reach Soraypampa where our bus will be waiting for us to return to Cusco.
- Thus culminate our Humantay Lake Tour 2 Days 1 Nights.
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 30 days in advance is required.
- A minimum of 02 participants is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: A good state of health is required.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- One light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Money in soles and not in dollars since the exchange rates are very low.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend you to schedule and reserve the tours 30 days in advance, because there are 2 marked seasons for tourism:
High Season and Low Season
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
For cancellations made 30 days or less, prior to the travel date, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the travel date, cancellation fees may vary according to departure and tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with a valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Schoolchildren: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Maybe we don’t have a lot of reviews, but they’re real 🙂