Machu Picchu By Car 02 days and 01 night
The excursion of Machu Picchu by Car 2 days 1 night is an alternate route, also known as the “Amazon Route” that will lead you to the town of Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu to know the Wonder of the World, allowing you to have a more intimate approach with nature, see a beautiful panorama full of landscapes and snow-capped mountains like Chicon, Salkantay, and Veronica that are a sample of our Peruvian Andean highlands with paved and rustic roads, with natural people of the area.
Enjoy the fantastic experience of a hike surrounded by wild flora and fauna, where we will also appreciate the Mandor Gardens along the way.
Day 1: Cusco - Hydroelectric - Aguas Calientes
- 07:00 to 07:30 hrs: We will start with the pick up from your respective hotel in the center of Cusco, to start the excursion of Machu Picchu By Car 2 Days 1 Night.
- We will cross the Sacred Valley of the Incas, while we appreciate different towns, we will observe different types of climates until we reach the tropical zone, during the tour.
- 13:30 hrs: Upon arrival to Santa Teresa we will enjoy lunch.
- We will continue the trip to Hidroeléctrica with a time of 45 minutes in tourist mobility. We will begin our 3-hour hike along the Amazon trail until we reach Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- In addition to the hike, you also have the option of taking the local train to Aguas Calientes.
- In the town of Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu, our guide will install you in your respective tourist accommodations, that same night we will have dinner, and we will receive the indications of our professional guide about the visit to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- This is the end of the first part of the tour.
Day 2: Guided Tour in Machu Picchu - Return to Cusco
- 05:00 hrs: We will wake up early to hike for 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Once, we enter the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, we will have 02 hours of the guided tour inside, then you will have free time to explore the Historic Sanctuary on your own.
- 11:30 hrs: After the tour, we will return by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 14:30 or 15:00 hrs: This day we will have to be at the hydroelectric plant (you can go walking or by local train from 12:30 pm) at the indicated time since our bus will be waiting for us to return to the city of Cusco.
- Our Machu Picchu By Car 2 days 1 night tour ends at Plaza San Francisco – Cusco City.
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 48 hours in advance is required.
- Shared service: if the minimum group size is not reached, the reservation is subject to change of date or cancellation.
- A minimum of 01 participants is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: A high level of physical fitness and a good state of health is required.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- One light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking or hiking shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Additional money, preferably in soles (PEN) in the low denomination; souvenirs, snacks, and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend that you schedule and reserve tours in advance, because there are two distinct seasons for tourism:
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
For cancellations made 30 days or less, prior to the travel date, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the travel date, cancellation fees may vary depending on departure and tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Schoolchildren: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.