Pisco Route - Tour Ica Vineyards
One of the principal Tours in Ica is the Ica Wine Tour (Pisco Route) where you can learn the traditional process of making wine and the applied technology in the Wine and Pisco’s production in Ica. Tasting Piscos and wines is an option that you cannot refuse!
If you make the Ica Vineyards Tour in march, you can participate in the traditional podrá participar de la tradicional Ica grape stomping. Also, you can meet the first vineyard of South America and two pisco wineries.
Ica Vineyards Tour.
At the agreed time, our tour driver will transfer you from the door of your hotel in Ica or the bus station to start the Pisco Route – Wine Tour Ica.
- Tacama Vineyard (Viñas Tacama). It’s the first vineyard in South America and it’ll be our second place to visit. Here you’ll be able to know and appreciate the hectares of vineyards from the viewpoint, also the production plant of the best wines of Peru. We highly recommend you to taste the dry wines and sparkling wines.
- Bodega El Catador. It’ ll show us the traditional process of making Pisco, a tradition that has been preserved for more than 150 years and takes place every year in March.
- Bodega Lazo. It’s also a strange museum. Travelers and locals often visit this strange winery for an authentic local experience.
14:00 hrs. End of Pisco Route
Our tour driver will take you to the door of your hotel or bus station in the city of Ica.
Does not includes:
- You can book this tour up to 12 hours before.
- Minimum 02 participant is required.
- The tour is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Requirement level: A high physical level is not required.
Before the Tour
- Camera / film camera
- Camera cover
- Light clothing
- Windbreaker (in winter)
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
On December to March, temperatures in Ica are very hot so we recommend wearing light clothing, swimwear or sportswear
On the other hand, between April to November, the weather is humid, Ica has low temperatures and there are drizzles, so it is recommended to wear sweaters, jackets and raincoats.
- Due to the corona virus (COVID-19), we modified some of our policies.
- Our protocol for the tourism sector is approved.
- Due to the current situation, changes and restrictions have been generated by the Ministry of Tourism (Mincetur).
- They’ll only be able to enter the archaeological parks according to the security protocols
Some of our travelers reviews 🙂