Tour Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu: Maras, Moray and Humantay Lake
Tour Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu: Maras, Moray, Salinas and Chinchero, presents an option to visit two extraordinary places.
Between imposing landscapes of vegetation and cities that maintain their culture intact, the Sacred Valley shows its visitors the variety of flora, fauna, friendly climate and natural resources it possesses.
While the Inca Citadel, also within the province of Urubamba, which is surrounded by imposing mountains and ravines, is shown before us as the wonder that is and allows us to appreciate what was the Inca civilization.
- 06:30 – 07:00 hrs: We will pick you up from your hotel in downtown Cusco or Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
- Chinchero: One of the few places where it seems that time does not pass since the Inca traditions and culture persist.
- Moray: Mysterious Inca archaeological site composed of platforms in the form of an amphitheater for agricultural experimentation.
- Maras: Impressive salt wells where more than 5,000 wells are observed and which have been exploited since the Inca period.
- Urubamba: We will have a buffet lunch (included in our service).
- Ollantaytambo: Inhabited continuously since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built on the side of the mountain.
- 4:00 or 7:00 p.m.: After we visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station, where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Arriving approximately at 8:40 p.m. (depending on the availability of the trains).
- 9:30 pm: After arriving in Aguas Calientes, a host from the accommodation will contact you to accompany you until your stay.
- Our guide will pick you up at the hotel, to drive us to the bus station, then we will go to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Arriving at the citadel of Machu Picchu, we will start our guided tour, which will last 2 hours, to know the main points such as: the main square, urban sector, the circular tower, the sundial, the temple of the three windows and the Inca cemetery.
- After the guided tour we will leave the archaeological park since we are only given a limited time.
- We will board the bus from Machu Picchu to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you can enjoy lunch and also have free time to visit the thermal-medicinal baths of Aguas Calientes or if you prefer you can visit the stone chronicles.
- Afterwards, you can return to the hotel for your rest. Thus culminate the second day of the Sacred Valley Tour Machu Picchu Moray Salinas and Chinchero.
- Cusco – Soraypampa – Laguna Humantay Full Day – Cusco.
- We will pick you up from your different hotels between 04:30 and 05:00 am, and then continue our journey to the town of Mollepata, where we will enjoy a typical breakfast of the area.
- After breakfast, we will return to our bus to continue the incredible tour to the Humantay lagoon to observe the beautiful landscapes and gorges on the way to Soraypampa, where our hike will begin.
- Soraypampa: our guide will give us enough time to get our equipment ready, such as walking sticks, water, personal backpacks, etc.
- We will begin our hike to the Humantay lagoon at an altitude of 4,250 meters above sea level. Our ascent lasts about an hour and a half until we reach the Humantay Lagoon.
- When you arrive to this beautiful lagoon, you will have all the necessary time to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds it, take pictures, videos and also recharge yourself with the energy that the Salkantay snow-capped mountain has.
- After all this beautiful adventure, we will return to where our bus left us in Soraypampa.
- We will continue the trip and we will go to Mollepata where we will enjoy our lunch and after that we will return to Cusco, arriving to the city at 18:30 hrs approx.
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 48 hours in advance is required.
- A minimum of 01 participant is required.
- The tour is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Trekking or hiking shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Money, preferably in soles and in low denomination, for snacks and souvenirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend that you schedule and reserve your tour at least 48 hours in advance, because there are two distinct seasons for tourism:
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
No cancellations are accepted for this tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
School children: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Maybe we don’t have a lot of reviews, but they’re real 🙂