Peru and Machu Picchu Tour Package:14 days and 13 nights - PRIVATE
This Peru Tours and Machu Picchu 14 Days & 13 Nights package offers you the visit of beautiful towns, museums, churches, and temples in a tour with breathtaking scenery between Lima, Ica, Cusco, and Puno, during 13 incredible days.
Meet the capital of Peru, known as the city of kings; visit the Paracas National Reserve and taste an infinite variety of wines and piscos.
Then travel to Cusco and explore the rich Inca and colonial heritage of the city and Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas. Discover how the past lives on in the marvelous islands of Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world.
- One of our representatives and a shuttle will meet you at the airport at the appointed time to transfer you to your 03 star hotel (Ferre de Ville or similar) in Lima. You will have the rest of the day to relax and prepare for the day’s tours.
- In the afternoon, our guide and transportation will pick you up from your hotel to start the tour of the most emblematic parts of the city full of fascinating buildings with colonial architecture, beautiful sanctuaries, and churches.
- In the evening, we will visit the magical Circuito de las Aguas, where water and the play of laser lights blend to provide a fantastic spectacle.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel or downtown, according to your choice.
Hotel 03 stars included.
- After breakfast at your hotel, our team will transfer you to the port of Chaco, where we will take a boat to the Ballestas Islands National Reserve, which is inhabited by endemic birds, pelicans, sea lions, Humboldt penguins, and other species found in the archipelago. Then, we will return to the port towards the Paracas National Reserve.
- Afterwards, we will be transferred to the city of Ica, where we will have a guided tour to learn about the elaboration of Peruvian Wine and Pisco and obviously, to taste the different varieties of both products.
Then we will move to visit the Huacachina Lagoon, where we will have a fun afternoon knowing a real oasis in the desert. You will be able to slide down the dunes (Sandboarding) or ride in tubular carts through the desert dunes.
- At the end of the tour we will go to our hotel in Ica with a swimming pool Carolas Lodge.
Night in Huacachina
Our tour driver will pick you up at your hotel or bus station and then we will go to the city of Nasca, 02 hours south of the city of Ica. We will go to the Nasca airport in Vista Alegre where we will help you with the check in and all the protocols prior to your flight. Before boarding the plane we will watch a short documentary about the Nazca Lines. The flight will last 35 minutes approx. and we will be able to see 12 Nazca Lines such as the whale, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird among others. Transfer to the city of Ica, either to your hotel or bus station. End of our services.
This content belongs to Machu Picchu Peru Tours
- At the end of the tour, our transportation will be waiting for you to take you back to Lima.
Night in Lima
- This day our team will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the airport in Lima, where you will board a flight to the imperial city of Cusco.
- Once you arrive in the city of Cusco, our staff and the mobility of the company will be waiting for you to drive you to your 03 star hotel and welcome you with a typical drink of Cusco.
- Also, this day we will have the afternoon free to acclimatize since we will be at an altitude of 3,350 meters above sea level.
- Night in 3 stars Hotel in Cusco
- You can choose between these two schedules for this tour: 09:00 AM or 01:00 PM.
- Our meeting will be at the Plaza de Armas and the tour begins at the Qoricancha, which translates from Quechua as the Temple of the Sun, which was the most important of the Inca empire.
Then, you will visit the Cathedral where inside we can appreciate delicate works of art carved wood and impressive altars.
- Afterward, we will visit the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, one of the most emblematic constructions of the Incas from where you will be able to appreciate a privileged view of almost the entire city.
Continue to Qenqo, an archaeological complex mainly used for ceremonial and astronomical purposes.
- Then, visit Pukapukara, which was a fortress for military use with multiple environments, squares, baths, aqueducts, walls and towers.
- Finally, we will visit Tambomachay, an archaeological site with water channels made of carved stone that was possibly dedicated to the worship of water.
- Night in 3 stars Hotel in Cusco
06:30 – 07:00 hrs: In this period of time we will pick you up from your hotel in downtown Cusco or Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
Chinchero: One of the few places where it seems that time does not pass, since the Inca traditions and culture still persist.
Moray: Mysterious Inca archaeological site composed of platforms in the form of an amphitheater for agricultural experimentation.
Maras: Impressive salt wells where more than 5,000 wells are observed and which have been exploited since the Inca period.
Urubamba: We will have a buffet lunch (included in our service).
Ollantaytambo: Inhabited continuously since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built on the side of the mountain.
4:00 or 7:00 p.m: After our visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station, where we will board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
Arriving approximately at 8:40 p.m. (depending on the availability of the trains).
9:30 pm: After arriving in Aguas Calientes, a host from the accommodation will contact you to accompany you until your stay.
07:00 hrs: We will get ready to start our tour.
The possible entry times to Machu Picchu can be: 09 am, 10 am or 11 am (depending on availability).
Once ready and having finished breakfast, our tour guides will be waiting for you in the main square of Aguas Calientes to manage your up and down buses.
We will go to the bus station, there we will take the buses to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
You will have a guided tour for 2 hours, going through the main points such as: the main square, urban sector, the circular tower, the sundial, the Inca cemetery, etc.
13:00 hrs: Back to the town of Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu, enjoy free time to have lunch and explore Aguas Calientes.
YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR FREE TIME IN AGUAS CALIENTES TO VISIT THE STONE CHRONICLES, THERMAL BATHS OR PHOTOGRAPH THE VILLAGE (AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE).
6:20 pm: We will board the train from Aguas Calientes to the town of Ollantaytambo, arriving at 8:45 p.m.
Our transfer driver will be in charge of shipping them to the city of Cusco in a minivan or tourist bus.
22:30 hrs: You will be back in the City of Cusco, arriving at Plaza San Francisco or Wanchaq train station.
Night in Cusco-
05:00. Bus Cusco – Cusiapata – Chirihuani – Fula wasi pata – Seven Colors Mountain – Chirihuani – Fulawasi – Cusco.
- The 7 Colors Mountain Trek: The adventure begins very early at 05:30 am we will start the pick up by different lodges until 05:00 am, then we will go to the picturesque village of Chirihuani in the district of Cusipata (Quispicanchi) south of the city of Cusco, where we will make a stop to provide us with some things necessary to start the tour such as water or energy drinks, snacks, cereals, etc..
- After this short stop, we will continue our trip where we will observe the multicolored landscapes and crops that blend between the mysterious mountains and snow-capped mountains, Andean animals such as llamas, alpacas, sheep, vicuñas and deep valleys. We will arrive at 06:30 am to the picturesque village of Chirihuani, here we will enjoy a delicious Andean breakfast prepared by our Chef.
- Then we will return to our minibus to go to Fulawasi. Starting point of our hike, we will begin our walk for 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES, up the mountain until we reach the slopes of the RED VALLEY (Vinicunca hill), place of access to this mystical place.
- We will walk along a path that will gradually change the panorama between mountains of intense colors and small streams of icy water that feed and give life to this valley, as we walk we will observe how the colors around us will change by the weather, we will arrive at an altitude of 5200 meters above sea level. Top of the mysterious mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca).
- This will be the point where we will have enough time to be able to take pictures, videos, etc. At the same time, it will be the place where we will enjoy our snack while our view is delighted with the magic that enclose the mountains behind its veil of clouds and snowy peaks, after such an exquisite experience we will start the walk back to Chirihuani, where our minibus will be waiting for us and then go to the town of Fulawasi, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch prepared by our cook, then return to Cusco arriving at around 16:30.00 hours, thus culminating the walk to the mountain of 7 colors.
Night in Cusco
Cusco – Soraypampa – Laguna Humantay Full Day – Cusco.
We will pick you up from your different hotels between 03:30 and 04:00 am, and then continue our journey to the town of Mollepata, where we will enjoy a typical breakfast of the area.
After breakfast, we will return to our bus to continue the incredible tour to the Humantay lagoon to observe the beautiful landscapes and gorges on the way to Soraypampa, where our hike will begin.
Soraypampa: our guide will give us enough time to get our equipment ready, such as walking sticks, water, personal backpacks, etc.
We will begin our hike to the Humantay lagoon at an altitude of 4,250 meters above sea level. Our ascent lasts about an hour and a half until we reach the Humantay Lagoon.
When you arrive to this beautiful lagoon, you will have all the necessary time to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds it, take pictures, videos and also recharge yourself with the energy that the Salkantay snow-capped mountain has.
After all this beautiful adventure, we will return to where our bus left us in Soraypampa.
We will continue the trip and we will go to Mollepata where we will enjoy our lunch and after that we will return to Cusco, arriving to the city at 18:30 hrs approx.
07:30 Busco Cusco – puno
- Our transfer will pick us up from the hotel at an agreed time to take us to the bus terminal.
Travel time is approximately 6 hours.
Upon arrival in Puno our transfer will be waiting for us to take you to our hotel.
Overnight at the hotel and briefing with the guide.
Free afternoon to rest or visit the city on your own.
Night in Puno
06:30. pick up from hotel
- This lake offers a varied fauna composed mainly of ducks, fish such as suche, capache, pejerrey and trout, among others. Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world at 3808 meters above sea level.
- We will then board motor boats to the floating islands of the Uros, which was built by hand with totora reeds by the local inhabitants. The island will allow you to observe the daily life of the inhabitants and look through their customs and traditions, the history of ancient Peru.
- Then, visit the island of Amantani, where you will enjoy a delicious typical lunch. Then, you will make a walking tour of the temples and peaks of the Pachatata and Pachamama mountains where you can observe archaeological remains.
- We will return to the family home, where you will enjoy dinner and then get ready because we will have a typical feast of the place which will be included, but before them must wear the typical costumes of the area, as each family will be responsible for dressing them.
- At an appointed time we will go to the community hall of the area where we will have a show of typical dances, we will have time to take some pictures and dance with them.
- Afterward we will return to the family house to rest.
06:00. We will get up early to enjoy the sunrise.
- After breakfast at the family home, we will head to the nearby island of Taquile, where the local people will offer you fun performances of their traditional dances, as well as give us an explanation about their complex weavings.
- After lunch in Taquile, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel and you will have the rest of the day free to explore the city on your own.
Night in Puno
06:30. Pick up from your hotel.
- Known as the “Sacred Lake of the Incas”, Lake Titicaca is a wonderful attraction for nature lovers, to enjoy an unforgettable view of the Cordillera Real of the Andes and the existing islands in the lake, so one can connect with nature.
- Titicaca cradle of the Andean civilization, populated by Aymara and Quechua Indians who still maintain their own customs and traditions inherited from their ancestors.
- Our transfer will pick you up and then we will go to the bus terminal where we will board our bus to Cusco.
- The route of the sun is located between the cities of Cusco and Puno, which includes the visit of several tourist attractions in the journey from one city to another, the distance between Puno and Cusco is 387 km.
- In this route is the famous Ruta del Sol where you can visit the different attractions located on the route of Puno – Cusco, Our tour bus and panoramic windows gives us way to make the most of your time to know the tourist attractions. So you will know the Quechua and Aymara culture with the support of the experience of the tourist transport that accompanies us.
- Places to visit in the course of the trip, such as :
- Pucara Lithic Museum.
- Stop in La Raya.
- Buffet lunch in Sicuani.
- Raqchi – temple of Wiracocha.
- San Pedro Apostle Church in Andahuaylillas.
Our mobility along with an assistant will transfer you to the airport in the city of Cusco, where you will board your flight back to the city of Lima.
End of our services
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 30 days in advance is required.
- A minimum of 01 participants is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: A moderate level of physical fitness and a good state of health is required.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- One light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Money in soles and not in dollars since the exchange rates are very low.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend that you schedule and reserve your tour 30 days in advance, because there are two distinct seasons for tourism:
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
For cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the tour date, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the date of travel, cancellation fees may vary depending on departure and tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with a valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
School children: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.