Tours in Ica
Meet our wide selection of tour packages and tours in Ica.
Excursions, activities, and tour packages are created for travelers who want to explore the best of the beautiful city in Ica Peru, enjoy your vacation with our team of local professional experts.
Remember that we are a certified local tour operator. Our policies are 100% flexible, and our rates are straightforward!
Tours in Ica - 2022
On vacation? Live the dream to meet one of the most beautifulcities in Peru, with our tours in Ica.
In Machu Picchu Peru Tours we give you the best options to make your reservations for our Ica tours, you will visit the Huacachina, the Canon de los Perdidos Ica Peru, the wine tour and the Ballestas Islands.
Do you want to customize your tour to Cusco? Our tours sales team will give you the best information about hotels, schedules, restaurants, bars and activities in Ica. We are a company located in the beautiful city of Ica, all our packages to Ica have excellent prices and no hidden fees.
Every month we have promotions and package deals to Ica, do not hesitate to consult. Book a tour to Ica this 2022 and have the dream vacation!
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
On December to March, temperatures in Ica are very hot so we recommend wearing light clothing, swimwear or sportswear
On the other hand, between April to November, the weather is humid, Ica has low temperatures and there are drizzles, so it is recommended to wear sweaters, jackets and raincoats.
The clothing will depend on the season, in general, the cold starts in the month of June until November, and the warm months are between January and March:
- Try to wear light clothing.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses, hat.
- Wear a jacket and raincoats.
- Bring a camera to take amazing photos.
- Bring personal documents with you.
The city of Ica is known as the city of the eternal sun, due to the intense heat that invades its streets throughout the year.
If you are in Ica, and you want to enjoy a night out, you can visit these places:
- Visit the Pampas Winery.
- Camping overnight in the desert.
- Meet Nuna Restobar.
- Go to Bodega Lazo.
- Bananas Adventure – Bar and restaurant.
- Due to the corona virus (COVID-19), we modified some of our policies.
- Our protocol for the tourism sector is approved.
- Due to the current situation, changes and restrictions have been generated by the Ministry of Tourism (Mincetur).
- They’ll only be able to enter the archaeological parks according to the security protocols