Machu Picchu 04 days and 03 nights
This package is one of the most popular and complete. Cusco and Machu Picchu – 4 days and 3 nights tour starts with the traditional City Tour to the city of Cusco, on day 2 we’ll visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas where we will learn about the history, culture and experience of the inhabitants of the valley, descendants of the Incas. On the 3rd day we will visit the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu, wonder of the world, and finally we will end the 4th day with a free day and then we will accompany you to the airport wishing you a good trip.
Day 1: Transfer Airport / Hotel – City tour Cusco.
Start Cusco and Machu Picchu Tour
If it is your arrival day the transfer is included and if you are already installed in your hotel, please note that the meeting point is the Plaza de Armas.
You can choose between these two schedules for this tour: 09:00 AM or 01:00 PM. If you want to coordinate it later the option is the 14:00 hrs; in the classic Mirabus which has a tour of 02 hours approximately.
City tour in Cusco:
Our meeting will be at the Main Square of Cusco: the Plaza de Armas and the tour begins with a visit to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, one of the most emblematic constructions of the Incas from where you can appreciate a privileged view of almost the entire city.
Continue we’ll go to Qenqo, an archaeological complex mainly used for ceremonial and astronomical purposes.
Then, we’ll visit Pukapukara, which was a fortress for military use with multiple environments, squares, baths, aqueducts, walls, and towers.
Finally, we will visit Tambomachay, an archaeological site with water channels made of carved stone that was possibly dedicated to the worship of water.
18:00 approx: we arrive at the historic center of Cusco and culminate the City Tour 4 ruins Cusco.
Day 2: Sacred Valley + Maras + Moray connection Machu Picchu
- Start: At 6:30 am we will meet at the Plaza de Armas in Cusco to board the tourist car.
- End: 7pm at Plaza San Francisco.
Places to visit:
- Chinchero: One of the few places where it seems that time does not pass, the traditions and Inca culture persist here.
- Moray: A mysterious archaeological Inca site composed of terraces in the form of an amphitheater, it was used for agricultural experimentation.
- Maras: Impressive salt wells where you can see more than 5,000 wells that have been exploited since the Inca period.
- Urubamba: We will have a buffet lunch (Optional at passenger’s expense).
- Ollantaytambo: Inhabited uninterruptedly since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built on the side of the mountain.
07:00 pm: We will board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, arriving at 8:50 pm, where a representative of the Hotel will be waiting for you at the Plaza de Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Town to welcome you and accompany you.
Overnight at the hotel and talk with the guide to coordinate your next day’s visit (Machu Picchu).
Day 3: Visit Machu Picchu
Our entrance time to Machu Picchu will be scheduled for approximately 10:00 am.
You will have a guided tour for 2 hours, touring the main points such as the main square, urban sector, the circular tower, the sundial, the Inca cemetery, etc.
At the agreed time we will be back to the town of Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu, enjoy free time for lunch, and explore Aguas Calientes.
As a BONUS to the tour, visit the new circuit of “CRONICAS DE PIEDRA” experiences carved in 37 rocks that represent the Andean cosmovision of the people of AGUAS CALIENTES.
At the agreed time we will board the train from Aguas Calientes to the town of Ollantaytambo.
Our transfer will take you to your hotel in Cusco in a minivan.
Day 4: Free day and transfer to the airport.
Enjoy on your own the traditional streets, squares and recharge yourself with the mystical energy that surrounds this beautiful city, finally, we will coordinate the transfer from your hotel to the airport.
End of Cusco and Machu Picchu Tour
Does not include
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 30 days in advance is required.
- A minimum of 01 participant is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: A high level of physical fitness and a good state of health are required.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- Personal medication (in case of illness).
- A light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Money in soles and not in dollars since the exchange rates are very low.
Frequently Asked Questions
For our Tour in Cusco and Machu Picchu, first, you need to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend that you schedule and reserve your tour 30 days in advance, because there are two distinct seasons for tourism:
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
For cancellations made 30 days or less, prior to the travel date, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the travel date, cancellation fees may vary depending on departure and tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with a valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
School children: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Maybe we don’t have a lot of reviews, but they’re real 🙂