At Machu Picchu Peru Tours we offer you 03 reservation payment options:
- Reservations with payments of 100% of the total amount from our website and/or through our sales executives.
- Reservations with payments of 50% + 5% transaction commission of the total amount from our website and/or through our sales executives*.
If you have not made any of these payments, Machu Picchu Peru Tours will not consider your reservation as CONFIRMED and will not be obliged to provide you with the requested tourist service.
* The remaining amount can be paid up to one day before starting your scheduled tour either at our offices with any of the types of currency and payment methods that we provide below.
At Machu Picchu Peru Tours we currently accept 03 types of currencies:
- Soles (PEN)
- American dollars (USD)
- Euros (€)
Our commitment to providing you with one of the best experiences also implies being totally transparent with our travelers, which is why we provide an exchange rate according to that established on the day.
Coming soon: Payments in any type of currency you want.
At Machu Picchu Peru Tours we accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer to our business account.
- Payments with credit and/or debit cards through Izipay platforms + 3%
- Paypal , with a 5% surcharge per transaction.
- YAPE digital wallet .
- Cash in our offices.
*Izipay takes approx. 24 hours to transfer the money to our account in case the transaction was made on Friday afternoons or weekends, the money will arrive Monday after noon. According to what is established by SUNAT, only properly banked transactions (those that are already in the bank) or paid in cash can be billed, so the receipts or invoices will be issued after registering the money in our account.
At Machu Picchu Peru Tours we offer you the following modification options:
Tours of 1 day or more (except for Machu Picchu): You can modify the scheduled date up to 24 hours in advance.
Tours and tourist packages with Machu Picchu: You can modify the scheduled date up to 72 hours in advance and with an extra cost for third parties and administrative fees on the tourist train per person as well as buses and entrance to Machu Picchu.
After approving your modified program date, you will have up to 24 hours to tell us the new one, which is subject to availability and price variation.
Tours from 01 day or more (except for Machu Picchu):
- Cancellations up to 48 hours in advance of the scheduled date: 25% penalty (administrative expenses) + 6% (Payment Gateway) of the total amount deposited.
- Cancellations up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled date: 50% penalty (administrative expenses) + 6% (Payment Gateway) of the total amount deposited.
- Last minute cancellations: 100% penalty.
Tours and tourist packages with Machu Picchu:
- Cancellations up to 5 business days before the scheduled date: 50% penalty (administrative expenses) + 6% (Payment Gateway) of the total amount. The amount for the tour to Machu Picchu (trains, tickets, buses, others) are non-refundable.
- Cancellations after 5 business days before the scheduled date: 100% penalty of the total amount.
In the event of strikes or stoppages
- Cancellations up to 5 business days before the scheduled date: Only a 10% penalty for administrative expenses will be applied.
- The refund will be made within a period of 45 business days, after the refund request has been accepted by the corresponding areas and with confirmation to the passenger, the calculated time is according to the return times established by the suppliers (Inca Rail , Peru Rail, accommodation and others) only to a BPC or Paypal account.
*Valid if payment is 100% complete
*Except if there are government restrictions (e.g. Peru closes borders).
All returns (exceptional in cases of strikes and stoppages) will be made within a period of no less than 7 business days and no more than 30 days, depending on the complexity of the refund.
Refunds will be made by BCP bank transfer or through the Paypal platform. In both cases, the user must assume the transaction charges depending on the medium selected.