Machu Picchu and Vinicunca 03 days and 02 nights.
Tour Machu Picchu and the mountain of seven colors or Vinicunca in 3 days and 2 nights. Now, you will be able to know the Imperial city of the Incas, where our ancestors used a unique technology that to this day survives, and is visited by many tourists from all over the world. You will also be able to observe the traditions and customs that are maintained in these places without leaving aside its imposing mountains and colorful valleys that resemble a mountain of seven colors.
04:30 Hrs Hotel pick up.
- The tour begins with the pick up of passengers from their respective hotels to go to the village of Chirihuani, where we will enjoy breakfast prepared by our chef.
- We will continue our journey to the starting point of our hike. We will hike for 1 hour and a half up the mountain until we reach the slopes of the red valley, the access point to this mystical place.
- Once at the top of the rainbow mountain you will have time to enjoy the unique landscape that the mountain offers us, take pictures, and recharge our energy.
- Afterwards, we will begin our hike back to the trailhead where our transportation will be waiting to take us to the village of Fulawasi, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch.
- Afterwards, we will continue our trip back to your hotel in Cusco.
- We finish the first part of our tour to Machu Picchu and Vinicunca 3 Days and 2 Nights.
- A representative of our agency will pick you up from your hotel, to be transferred to the train station in the town of Ollantaytambo, where you will board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Once in Aguas Calientes, our professional guide will take you to the bus station that will take us to the archaeological park of Machu Picchu.
- Upon arrival at Machu Picchu, you will have free time to use the restrooms or enjoy breakfast.
- Once inside the archaeological site, we will begin our guided tour, which will last for 2 hours through the highlights such as the temple of the condor, the yachay wassi, the intiwatana, etc.
- After the guided tour, you will have free time and you will be able to visit the historical sanctuary on your own if you wish.
- Once the visit is over, we will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you will also have some free time to explore the town of Machu Picchu on your own.
- You will have the option to visit the thermal medicinal baths or if you prefer you can visit the chronicles of carved stones.
- We will have to be at the train station 30 minutes before departure.
- We will board the train to return to Ollantaytambo station where our transportation will be waiting for you to return to Cusco and then to the hotel in Cusco.
- After breakfast at your hotel, our team will transfer you to the airport or bus terminal.
- We arrive at the end of our tour service to Machu Picchu and Vinicunca 3 Days and 2 Nights.
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 48 hours in advance is required.
- A minimum of 01 participants is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: A high level of physical fitness and a good state of health is required.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- One light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking or hiking shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, repellent, hats, and/or caps.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Additional money, preferable in soles (PEN) in the low denomination; souvenirs, snacks, and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend you to schedule and reserve the tours at least 48 hours in advance, because there are 2 seasons marked for tourism:
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
For this tour, cancellations are not accepted.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Schoolchildren: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.