Trip to Cusco, Machu Picchu & Puno – 7 Days and 6 Nights
Every time we make a trip, adventure, or a journey anywhere in the world, we make our spirit reborn, allowing us to recharge all that energy.
This is how we will get to visit the most important points of southern Peru, with our Trip in Machu Picchu Cusco and Puno, and the majesty of Lake Titicaca (many historians indicate that this was the place where the beginning of the Inca Empire originated). Come and be part of this new journey: Machu Picchu and Puno in only 07 days and 06 nights.
- You will visit Machu Picchu, The mountain of colors, Lake Titicaca and Cusco.
- Visit the archaeological park of Machu Picchu.
- You will visit the Floating Islands of Uros and Amantani.
- Get to know Peru with professional bilingual guides (Spanish/English).
Day 1: Pick up from the airport and City Tour in the afternoon.
A representative of our company will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Once at the hotel we will be welcomed with a typical local drink. Finally, once you are at the hotel and have received the corresponding information from our transfer, you will have the morning to acclimatize until the indicated time of your excursion.
City Tour + 04 Ruins
You can choose between these two schedules for this tour: 09:00 AM or 01:00 PM.
Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start the tour.
We will observe fascinating buildings with colonial architecture, beautiful sanctuaries, and churches.
- Qorikancha: The Temple of Qoricancha (house of the sun), was one of the religious centers and venerated by the Incas.
- Saqsayhuaman: Inca ceremonial fortress where the tradition of Inti Raymi (Feast of the Sun God) is still maintained.
- Qenqo: Means labyrinth, inside this attractive place we will observe a ceremonial Huaca, water channels in zigzag, and an Inti Huatana.
- Puka Pucara: It means Red fortress, it was a military control built with large walls, terraces, and stairways that were part of the defense of the Inca empire in general.
Tambomachay: which means place of rest and water worship.
Day 2: Sacred Valley and overnight in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
06:20: Start of the tour
After breakfast at your hotel, our bus will pick you up and we will start our adventure through the valley of the Incas.
- Moray: Place of agricultural experimentation for the ancient Tahuantinsuyo, Moray is characterized by terraces or semicircular platforms.
- Salt mines of Maras: There are more than 5000 salt wells that are administered by the same people and used for human consumption.
- Urubamba: Here we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch typical of the place.
Ollantaytambo: It is one of the most important empires of the sacred valley, buildings on the slopes with huge stones, important sites such as the Inca Baths and the Ñusta, Temple of the Sun, and the Moon.
19:00. Train to Machu Picchu town.
We will board the train to Machu Picchu town, where we will spend the night in a hotel.
Day 3: Visit the archaeological sanctuary of Machu Picchu – Return to Cusco.
The long-awaited moment has arrived, this day we will wake up very early to enjoy a delicious breakfast. Afterward, we will go to the bus station that will transport us for 30 minutes to the gate of the archaeological park of Machu Picchu.
Our specialized guide will give us a brief introduction to Machu Picchu.
The archaeological park of Machu Picchu is divided into two large sectors.
The agricultural sector has an extensive network of terraces or artificial terraces, and the urban sector is characterized by its beautiful buildings and the Temple of the Sun, a religious, political, and administrative center within a sacred space considered the link between the Andes and the Amazon.
Once we finish our visit to the archaeological park we will return to the town of Machu Picchu where we will have free time to visit the thermal-medicinal baths or visit the stone chronicles.
Finally, we will board the train that leaves at 14:55 to Ollantaytambo and then to Cusco, arriving at 20:00 hours to the San Francisco square, place and end of our tour.
Day 4: Route of the Sun Cusco – Puno
We will start with the pick up of our passengers at 06:15 to go to the bus station to check-in, in turn, will have time to take some hot drinks and use the toilets before the tour.
07:00 we will start the Sun Route excursion where our guide will be telling us about the Quechua and Aymara culture.
- Andahuaylillas: This fascinating Sistine Chapel has 17th-century mural paintings, wood carvings, gold leaf decorations.
- Raqchi: Archaeological center and temple of the God Wiracocha, with its imposing walls that measure more than 20 meters high.
Sicuani: Here we will enjoy a buffet lunch.
- El Paso de la Raya: Here we will observe the famous snow-capped mountain Chimboya, the source of the Amazon River.
Pukara Lithic Museum: In this museum, we will be able to observe ceramics and zoomorphic figures, among them the famous sculpture of Hatunñaqac.
We will arrive in the city of Puno at 17:15, finally, our transfer will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
Day 5: Lake Titicaca Tour (Uros and Taquile)
As usual, this day we will wake up very early, as our bus will pick us up at 06:30 to go to the port of Puno and proceed to the boat in a speedboat.
The floating island of the Uros: Our boat will sail for 30 minutes to the island of the Uros, where we will observe how the families weave their mesh and build their houses that are made of totora reeds, we will also observe the way of life and their typical clothing.
Taquile Island: Known for its beautiful costumes and colorful attire. It also has a viewpoint overlooking Lake Titicaca as it is located at the top of the mountain.
On the other hand, this island has pre-Inca vestiges, terraces, and ceremonial centers.
The excursion ends at 4:00 p.m. at your hotel.
At 21:30 you will take the bus back to Cusco, arriving in the city at 05:00. Our transfer will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 6: Panoramic Bus Tour around Cusco.
This time we will meet at our office in the Plaza de Armas (portal de Panes 123 of:107).
The excursion offers two departure times, 13:00 hours and 15:00 hours.
During the tour, we will go to Sol Avenue, the main road where the banks, the Palace of Justice, and some Money Change are located, we will also appreciate the historical and emblematic mural of the Andes until the rise of the Inca Empire and the modern era.
We will appreciate the Paqcha Pumacchupan.
Continuing with the route to Saqsayhuaman, we will make a short stop at the viewpoint of San Cristobal where we will observe the Palace of Manco Capac and the temple of the same name.
Now we will go to the viewpoint of Saqsayhuaman to take panoramic photos from the bus.
Continuing with this tour, we will go to the Huayllarcocha lagoon where we will participate in a ritual with the coca leaf.
On the way back to Cusco, we will go to the viewpoint of the white Christ where we will observe all its magical splendor.
This excursion lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Day 7: Transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
This day ends our excursion with the transfer to the airport or bus terminal, you must tell us the time of travel for us to pick you up in advance. End of our service and thank you for choosing us.
- Round trip transportation Cusco – Hidroeléctrica – Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park of Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide Spanish or English.
- 01-night accommodation in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Village).
- 01 Breakfast.
- 01 Lunch.
- 01 Dinner.
- First aid kit.
Does not include:
- Meals except as mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Extra expenses
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 30 days in advance is required.
- A minimum of 01 participants is required.
- The tour is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- One light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Money in soles (PEN) and not in dollars since the exchange rates are very low.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to book?
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards, or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
When to book the tour?
We recommend you schedule and book the tours 30 days in advance because there are 2 seasons marked for tourism:
Consider that the seasons differ between the number of tourists that we operate, consequently, the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
What is the cancellation policy?
For cancellations made 30 days or less before the tour date, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
For cancellations made 31 days or more before the tour date, cancellation fees may vary depending on departure and tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
Is there a discount for students?
University students: you must carry the original and authorized University card with a valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
School children: you must bring your ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old) which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.