Majestic Cusco Tour - 6 Days and 5 Nights
In the tour Majestic Cusco, you will have the opportunity to visit villages, archaeological parks, churches, breathtaking landscapes for 6 days. Discover the city of Cusco, Machu Picchu, and its incredible history and secrets.
Explore the legacy of the Incas and discover how people continue to maintain their traditions and customs over the years.
Start of Majestic Cusco Tour
- A representative of our agency accompanied by a mobility will meet you at the Cusco airport and transfer you to your previously selected hotel; you will have half a day to settle in and acclimatize to the altitude of the city.
- You can choose between these two schedules for this tour: 09:00 AM or 01:00 PM.
- Our staff will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the main square.
- You will visit the Cathedral, where inside we can appreciate delicate works of art carved wood and impressive altars.
- Later, we will visit the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, one of the most emblematic constructions of the Incas from where you can appreciate a privileged view of almost the entire city.
- Continue to Qenqo, an archaeological complex mainly used for ceremonial and astronomical purposes.
- Then, visit Pukapukara, which was a fortress for military use with multiple environments, squares, baths, aqueducts, walls and towers.
- Finally, we will visit Tambomachay, an archaeological site with water channels made of carved stone that was possibly dedicated to the worship of water.
- Our transportation will take you back to your hotel or if you decide, you can be dropped off in the center of the city so you can enjoy the city and its people on your own. We end with the first part of the Cusco Majestic tour.
- Continuing with our Majestic Cusco excursion, our guide will pick you up at 06:15 to take you to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- The first place to visit will be Chinchero, where you will find an exhibition center of South American textiles and camelids.
- The next destination will be Moray, a mysterious Inca archaeological site composed of amphitheater-shaped terraces that served as an agricultural laboratory.
- Then, you will continue to the district of Maras, where you will visit the salt mines, impressive salt wells that have been exploited since the Inca period. Once the guided tour is over, we will head to the town of Urubamba where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
- Continue the journey to the town of Ollantaytambo, inhabited continuously since Inca times, and climb the iconic fortress, built on the side of the mountain.
- Pisac, where you can explore the village, you will also find a handicraft market run by local artisans. We will then head to the archaeological center of the same city, an agricultural masterpiece of the Inca Empire.
- After the guided tour, you will board the bus that will take you back to the city of Cusco.
- Early in the morning our guide will pick you up from your hotel to start the trip to Mollepata town, where you will enjoy a typical breakfast of the area.
- Then you will continue the trip appreciating the beautiful landscapes and gorges that surround us until you arrive toat Soraypampa, where the trekking will begin.
- You will begin the hike for about an hour and a half until you reach your destination. Upon arrival, you will have time to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us, take pictures, and explore the area on your own.
- Finally, you will descend to the beginning of the hike where our transportation will be waiting for us to return to Mollepata.
- In this place a delicious and well-deserved lunch will be waiting for us.
- After that we will continue our trip back to Cusco.
- Our tour of majestic Cusco will be culminating at 18:30 in the square of San Francisco.
- A representative of our agency will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the train station in the city of Ollantaytambo.
- Then, we will board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, where our professional guide will be waiting for you to drive us to the bus station that will take us to the archaeological park of Machu Picchu.
- Once inside the archaeological site, we will begin our guided tour, which will last 2 hours.
- After the guided tour, you will have enough time to walk around the citadel on your own.
- After the tour we will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Here we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo station where our transportation will be waiting for you to take you back to Cusco and then to your hotel.
- Our Majestic Cusco excursion ends at 8:30 pm at your hotel.
- Our professional guide will pick you up early from your hotel to start the tour. You will be driven to the village of Chirihuani, where you will enjoy breakfast prepared by our cook.
- Then, continue the journey to the starting point of our hike. We will hike for 1 hour and a half up the mountain until we reach the slopes of the red valley, the access point to this mystical place.
- Once at the top of the mountain you will have time to enjoy the unique scenery that the mountain gives us, take pictures and above all recharge ourselves with incredible energy that emanates from this sacred place.
- Afterwards, we will begin our hike back to the trailhead where our transportation will be waiting to take us to the village of Fulawasi, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch.
- Afterwards, we will continue our return trip to Cusco.
- The excursion of the mountain of colors and the tour of majestic cusco culminates in the square of Limacpampa at 18:30.
This day our company with your coordination will pick you up from your hotel to drive you to the airport, this is the end of our Majestic Cusco Tour of 6 Days and 5 Nights tour.
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 30 days in advance is required.
- A minimum of 01 participants is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: A good state of health is required.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- One light backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Trekking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, windbreaker).
- Sunscreen, repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and/or articles of personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Money in soles and not in dollars since the exchange rates are very low.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, to check availability contact us at Whatsapp number +51 987312403.
Then, we will send you a payment request from our available channels: Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards, or bank transfer.
Finally, once payment is received, we will contact you to coordinate the details of your trip.
We recommend that you schedule and reserve your tour 30 days in advance, because there are two distinct seasons for tourism:
High Season and Low Season
Consider that the seasons differ between the amount of tourists that we operate, consequently the reservations will be subject to the availability of spaces.
For cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the tour date, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.
For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the date of travel, cancellation fees may vary depending on departure and tour.
Please consult with our travel agent for specific information.
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with a valid date, which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Schoolchildren: must carry their ID card or passport (08 to 16 years old), which benefit will have a discount of USD$20.00 dollars.
Maybe we don’t have a lot of reviews, but they’re real 🙂