Start Lima City Tour
9:00 hrs. Start of City Tour Lima Peru
Lima City Tour Prehispanic
We begin our city tour by going to the “Pucllana Pyramid”, an ancient ceremonial and archaeological center that was built in the 4th century by the Incas it was considered a “sacred town”.
Then we will go to the Historic Center of Lima to continue with our downtown Lima city tour, we will visit the main streets of the colonial era, we will also visit colonial squares and monuments such as:
- La Plaza de Armas “The Main Square”
- The Government Palace
- The City Hall
- The Archbishop’s Palace
- The Parque de la Muralla
- The Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, with the largest collection of coins and banknotes since the 16th century.
We will also visit the San Francisco Religious Convent (Convento Religioso San Francisco), considered one of the most representative monuments of religious colonial art in America and the largest in Lima. We will also make a visit to its famous underground crypts or “catacombs”
We will go to San Isidro District to observe the El Olivar Park, also the costa verde and we’ll be able to appreciate its beautiful beaches and the well-known “Parque del Amor” (Love Park) located on the boardwalk and from where you can have a better view of the Pacific Ocean and take finished our city tour in Lima with Machu Picchu Peru Tours
13:00 hrs. End of our City Tour en Lima.
What does this tour include?
Does not include
- Private or family service.
- The tour is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: a high physical level is not necessary.
- The pick-ups from the hotel are made when they are in the city center, in the mentioned districts: Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima
- If your hotel or Airibnb is not in the mentioned districts, we will coordinate a meeting point.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sneakers
- Light clothing taking into account the climate of Lima.
- Hat or cap to protect yourself from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sunscreen and/or moisturizer for the face and body.
- Water and snacks: energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola or cookies.
- Your own medical kit with any special medications you may need
- Cash in national currency, preferably small bills and coins.
Frequent Asked Questions
The best tours in Lima Peru are:
- Food tour in Lima
- Meet the historic center
- Take a bike tour
- Take a tour in the Pachacamac Sanctuary
- Do the night tour of Lima
- Swim with sea lions in the Palomino Islands
- Visit Caral
The clothing will depend on the season, for the warm months (January to March) it is recommended:
- Wear light clothing.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses, hat.
- Wear a jacket and raincoats.
For cold weather days (July to September) it is recommended:
- Cap or hat.
- Thin but warm jacket.
- Sneakers, booties.
- Gloves and scarf