Flight Over Nazca Lines
Flying over the famous “Lineas de Nazca” Nazca Lines Peru will always be one of the most impressive experiences in our Tours in Ica, and an unsolved mystery of ancient Peru. Take the chance to flight over the Nazca Lines with Machu Picchu Peru Tours
Meeting point: Hotel in Ica or bus station in Ica.
Our tour driver will pick you up at your hotel or bus station and then we will go to the city of Nazca, 02 hours south of the city of Ica.
We will go to the Nazca airport in Vista Alegre where we will help you with the check in and all the protocols prior to your flight.
Before boarding the plane we will watch a short documentary about the Nazca Lines.
Start Tour Flight over Nazca Lines
The flight over the Nazca lines will last 35 minutes approx. and we will be able to see 12 Nazca Lines such as the whale, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird among others.
Transfer to the city of Ica, either to your hotel or bus station.
End of our services.
Does not include:
Before you book
- You can book this tour up to 24 hours in advance.
- Private transfers.
- Group overflight to the Nazca Lines.
- If you weigh more than 90 kg (200 lbs) please let us know.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
Before the tour
- Carry your identity card or physical passport.
- Avoid eating a heavy breakfast.
- Light clothing: shorts, sneakers, polo shirts, hats and sunscreen.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
On December to March, temperatures in Ica are very hot so we recommend wearing light clothing, swimwear or sportswear
On the other hand, between April to November, the weather is humid, Ica has low temperatures and there are drizzles, so it is recommended to wear sweaters, jackets and raincoats.
The most popular activities to do in Ica are:
- Make a Tour in Huacachina
- Make a dune buggy tour Ica.
- Practice paragliding in Huacachina.
- Discover the Palm Tree with 7 heads.
- Explore the Canyon of the Lost (el Cañón de los Pérdidos)
- Do the Pisco Route – Ica Vineyards Tours
- Due to the corona virus (COVID-19), we modified some of our policies.
- Our protocol for the tourism sector is approved.
- Due to the current situation, changes and restrictions have been generated by the Ministry of Tourism (Mincetur).
- They’ll only be able to enter the archaeological parks according to the security protocols
Some of our travelers reviews 🙂