Horseback Riding in Cusco
Horseback riding is another alternative to visit the surroundings of the city of Cusco. During this tour, we will observe beautiful places with natural views, such as the landscapes of the valley between Qenqo, PucaPucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman, all accompanied by our professional guide.
Day 1: Cusco – Qenqo – Pucapucara – Tambomachay – Sacsayhuaman.
09:30 hrs: We start the tour by picking you up from your hotel to go to the stable, where we will meet the horses and muleteer, who will guide us during the ride.
The horseback ride starts from the hacienda to Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, and Sacsayhuaman, where you will have a guided tour of each of these archaeological sites.
14:00 hrs approx: Finally we will return to the city of Cusco.
End of our services
Does not include:
Before you book
- To reserve this excursion a minimum of 48 hours in advance is required.
- A minimum of 02 participants is required.
- The excursion is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- Level of demand: Easy level, also a good state of health is required.
- Light clothing.
- Warm clothing.
- Rain gear (if in season).
- Resistant footwear.
- Camera and/or video camera.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain, and cold.
- Toilet paper.
- Snacks: cookies, energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola, etc.
- Cash – in local currency and preferably in smaller denominations for snacks and souvenirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
TO MAKE THE TOUR RESERVATION, WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Once the payment is done you must send us to our email email@example.com the copy of your passports or foreigner card, for us to send you the confirmation and the invoice.
You must indicate the date of travel and the number of people to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, since our website does not give you the option to choose the date of travel.
You must contact us one day before your Horseback Riding Tour in Cuzco to re-confirm your participation.
If you don’t have much time and you want to do the Horseback Riding Tour in Cuzco, we recommend you to make your reservation 48 hours in advance to ensure availability.
Our most in-demand holidays
- Holy Week: From April 07th to 11th.
- Inti Raymi: From June 20 to 25.
- Independence Day: From July 28th to July 31st.
- All Saints Day: From November 01st to 04th
- Christmas and New Year: From December 23, 2018 to January 01.