Start to the Peru South 2 Days Visit Paracas Ica and Nazca
Day 1: Tour Ica Paracas
4:00 hrs. Pick Up in Lima
To start our Ica Paracas Nazca Tour, we will pick-up the passengers at the Lima terminal to take them to Ica.
8:00 a.m. Meeting and Start of the Paracas Ica Nazca Tour
Pick up the passengers from the hotel or the bus station to start our tour in Paracas, upon arrival in Paracas the tourists will be transferred to the pier where they will be boarded in the sliders and will be secured with life jackets to start the Ballestas and Chandelier Islands tour.
You can see Humboldt penguins and sea lions, as well as able to walk, take photos and learn more about Paracas Bay.
11:00 hrs. Ica tour and Pisco Route – Tour Ica Vineyards
At the agreed time, our tour driver will transfer you from the door of your hotel in Ica or the bus station to start the Pisco Route – Wine Tour Ica in the following vineyards:
- Bodega El Catador. It’ll show us the traditional process of making Pisco, a tradition that has been preserved for more than 150 years and takes place every year in March.
- Tacama Vineyard (Viñas Tacama). It’s the first vineyard in South America and it’ll be our second place to visit. Here you’ll be able to know and appreciate the hectares of vineyards from the viewpoint, also the production plant of the best wines of Peru. We highly recommend you to taste the dry wines and sparkling wines.
- Bodega Lazo. It’s also a strange museum. Travelers and locals often visit this strange winery for an authentic local experience.
Free time for lunch at the traveler’s expense. The Tacama and El Catador wineries offer a wide variety of typical dishes from the region and Peru to taste.
14:00 hrs. Lunch in Ica on behalf of the passengers (optional).
15:00 hrs. Go to Huacachina Tour
We go to the “Oasis of America”, the Huacachina Lagoon, where we will have time to photograph the beautiful landscapes.
16:30 hrs. Huacachina dune buggy tour.
We will take a dune buggy ride through the Ica desert. A unique adventure through the huge sand dunes and we can practice sandboarding. You can take advantage of the scenery to take beautiful pictures.
18:40. hrs. Transfer to your hotel or to the bus station in Ica.
This is the end of our day 1 on our Paracas Ica and Nazca tour
Day 2: Ica Nazca Tour
7:00 hrs. Transfer from your hotel in Ica to Nazca (after coordination)
At the agreed time, our tour driver will pick you up at your hotel or bus station in Ica and then go to the city of Nazca, which is located 2 hrs. south of the city of Ica.
We take the course to the Nazca airport in the Vista Alegre district where we will help you with check-in and all the protocols prior to your flight.
Flight Over Nazca Lines
Before boarding the plane we will be able to see a short documentary about the Nazca Lines. The flight will last approximately 35 minutes. and we will be able to appreciate 12 Nazca Lines such as the whale, the condor, the spider, the hummingbird, and the monkey, among other Nazca lines.
After the Nazca Lines overflight, we’ll go to the city of Ica, either to your hotel or bus station to end our Ica Nazca Paracas Tour.
16:00 hrs. Bus to Lima
What does this tour include?
Does not include:
- Private or family service.
- The tour is conducted in two languages: English and Spanish.
- The pick-ups from the hotel are made when they are in the city center.
- If your hotel or Airibnb is not in the historic center, we will coordinate a meeting point.
- For the overflight of the Nazca Lines if you weigh more than 90 kg (200 lbs) please let us know.
- The Nazca Lines tour is subject to weather factors
- Comfortable shoes like sneakers
- Light clothing
- Hat or cap to protect yourself from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sunscreen and/or moisturizer for the face and body.
- Water and snacks: energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola or cookies.
- Your own medical kit with any special medications you may need such as Sorochi Pills and blister protection.
- Cash in national currency, preferably small bills and coins.
- Avoid having a heavy breakfast before taking the flight over the Nazca Lines
- Carry your identity document or physical passport.
- Binoculars (if you wish).
Frequent Asked Questions: FAQ
From December to March, temperatures in Ica are very hot so we recommend wearing light clothing, swimwear or sportswear
On the other hand, between April to November, the weather is humid, Ica has low temperatures and there are drizzles, so it is recommended to wear sweaters, jackets and raincoats. Take in count this on our Paracas Ica and Nazca tour
For our Pracas Ica and Nazca tour. The clothing will depend on the season, in general, the cold starts in the month of June until November, and the warm months are between January and March:
- Try to wear light clothing.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses, hat.
- Wear a jacket and raincoats.
- Bring a camera to take amazing photos.
- Bring personal documents with you.