Machu Picchu Inmortal 4 Days / 3 Nights
The Machu Picchu Immortal package will let you immerse yourself with the energy and the force that lives in one of the most important Inca civilizations in America, the great Inca city of Machu Picchu. You’ll get to know the architecture jewel, the Incan imperial city that was for many centuries a hidden treasure. You’ll also have a chance to contemplate the natural beauty that enchants the Peruvian rainforest, while appreciating the great variety of wildlife and flora that inhabit this forest during our Machu Picchu Immortal package.
FIRST DAY.- RECEPTION AND TRANSFER TO THE HOSTEL – AFTERNOON CITY TOUR
Machu Picchu Peru Tours will be waiting for you to arrive to the imperial city of Cusco to take you to the hostel of your choice. The hostel will welcome you with a Peruvian typical beverage (mate de coca) and you will have the morning to acclimatize. We will then pick up your party at hostel at 13:15 P.M. so we can have the city tour or the combination excursion in the city and its surroundings, this tour will begin with a guided visit to different places like:
- QURIKANCHA’S TEMPLO OR THE SANTO DOMINGO CONVENT: This place was a ceremonial religious place also known as the “Temple of the Sun”, it is an example of the great pre-Columbian engineering that was used for construction and architecture.
- THE CATHEDRAL: Inside this building we will contemplate cuzqueñan paintings like cloth linens, gold decorations, colonial walls, and more.
- SAKSAYWAMAN: This archeological site is located 3 Km. from the imperial city of Cusco, the meaning of its name, Saksaywaman, is satisfied hawk. It was an incredible fortress made with huge stones and excellent architecture. Saksaywaman is also famous for its gigantic worked stones, some of them are 30 feet high and they weight more than a ton.
- QENQO: The translation of the word Qenqo means labyrinth. Qenqo was a ceremonial place, and it is said that it was an amphitheater where animal sacrifices were made (the black llama).
- TAMBOMACHAY: This place was a precinct for very important Incas, used to relax, as a spiritual retired place for the cult to the water.
SECOND DAY.- VISIT TO THE INCA IMPERIAL CITY OF MACHU PICCHU
This is the most important day for us. Machu Picchu Peru Tours is going to pick up your party at the hostel you’re staying at 04:00 A.M. to get going to Ollantaytambo, this is the place where we are going to get into the train that is going to take us to the town of Aguas Calientes. Once we arrive there, our guide will be waiting your party so he can give you your morning refreshments, in a delicious tourist restaurant. Then we will continue our trip to the Incan imperial city of Machu Picchu.
Our guide will give you a 3-hour tour approx. of the most important places in the Incan Empire. After this guided tour, you and your party are going to have some free time to wander freely throughout the archeological park, after coordinating with your guide. Later on, we will travel back to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we are going to have dinner and enough time to go back to the train station to board the train back to Ollantaytambo, and from there we’ll grab the bus to Cusco.
THIRD DAY.- THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
The tour operator from Machu Picchu Peru Tours is going to pick up your party at the hostel at 08:00 A.M. and we will start our route visiting the artisanal market of Corao, which is 22 Km. from the city of Cusco. After that, we will stop at the Taray gazer, having the panoramic view of the Vulcanite River, the Salkantay mountains and the Pisaq Mountain. Then, we will go on our way to the archeological site of Pisaq, and afterwards we’ll visit the artisanal market of Pisaq, where we will appreciate the typical customs of the settlers.
All throughout our trip we will visit different places until we arrive to Urubamba, where we will have a lunch buffet. After our lunch, we will head to the ancient Incan city of Ollantaytambo and on our way back to Cusco we will take the time to visit the small colorful town of Chinchero, where we will find the remains of the royal property of Tupac Inca Yupanqui and the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescos and painted murals with colonial art, constructed over Incan foundations.
FOURTH DAY.- TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
With previous coordination with the company, we will pick up your party at the hostel to take you to your flight.
End of the Machu Picchu Immortal package.
Machu Picchu Inmortal 4 Days / 3 Nights US$ 305.00